WIP - Background

by 6:05 PM 5 Things you said
Here's what I'll try to make the backgrounds look like. So far it's just a work in progress but, the color choice is probably the one I'll keep as the colors all fit together (even the arcade?).

The little dark guy you see isn't a ghost but only the size reference.

I have not much to say, I think the picture speaks for itself. Leave a message about how I could change it to make it look better and thanks for watching (I'm about to have 100 followers).

Francis Caron

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

5 Things you said:

Blaizen said...

Whoa, looks very nice!

Mark said...

That is a seriously nice picture :) Well done, and here's hoping you hit 100 today. Shame I can't be the 100th :(

hommakesgames said...

This is amazing! Very detailed! Keep up the good work.

logolepsis said...

Your work is awesome. Seriously, I'd kill for a skill like this, especially backgrounds.

I started following you, hope you don't mind :).

Francis Caron said...

@logolepsis:
Of course not ;) Welcome 100th follower!